Surveys are essential for understanding the customers’ wishes and experiences. Tesco committed to making its customers happy. Tescoviews is a Tesco store survey to know the customers’ recent experiences at their retail store.
Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey
It only takes a few minutes of the customers’ time to fill the survey form and win rewards. The questionnaire includes some simple questions on the products and services at Tesco. The questions revolve around the following queries generally:
- The quality of the products offered to the customers.
- The standards of cleanliness and hygiene were maintained.
- The environment during the customer’s shopping experience.
- The service provided by the staff.
- If the customers would recommend Tesco to their friends and family.
Tescoviews Survey Eligibility
Customers who fulfill the eligibility criteria can participate in the survey. They can visit the website to access the survey. The eligibility criteria listed below:
- The customer should have a recent receipt of their Tesco purchase with a valid survey invitation.
- The participant should be 16 years of age or older.
- Also, the employees at Tesco or their immediate friends and family cannot fill the survey.
- The participant should have a basic understanding of English.
Tesco Guest Survey Rules
The eligible customers have to follow a few rules to participate in the survey. The rules listed as follows:
- The survey filled online so a device like a mobile, Pc, or tablet is necessary.
- A stable internet connection.
- A purchase from Tesco required.
- A four-digit survey code mentioned on the receipt.
How To Take Tescoviews Online Survey
The customers can fill the survey by following a few easy steps.
- Visit the official Tesco guest satisfaction survey page website
- On the survey home page, enter the 4 digit code, mentioned on the receipt.
- Enter the date and time of your store visit.
- Enter all the other details in regards to your last visit to Tesco.
- Click on enter and the participant redirected to the Tesco customer feedback survey questions.
- Answer all the questions with honesty about your experience.
- The participant also has to mention if he/she is a student or not.
- After answering all the questions, enter your details to enter the prize draw. The details will include:
- The participant’s first and last name.
- A working phone number.
- House address.
- Email address
- At the end of it click on submit.
Tesco Feedback Survey Rewards
All surveys should have an incentive so that people are willing to participate in them. Tesco also rewards its customers for filling the guest satisfaction survey. After the survey submission, participants who entered their details are entered into a prize draw.
The winner of the sweepstake wins $1000 to spend at Tesco. If the participant is a club cardholder they get 25 points on their cards. The participants can find the results of the Tescoviews Survey sweepstake and the list of winners on Tesco’s website.
Tesco is a British multinational groceries and a retailer of general merchandise. It was first founded in 1919 in Hackney, London by Jack Cohen. By 1939 Tesco had opened 100 shops all over the country. Currently, Tesco has operations in 13 countries spread over 3 continents. In addition to England, it has branches in:
- The Czech Republic.
- The Republic of Ireland.
- South Korea.
It is the third-largest retailer in the world by gross revenues. Tesco has very diverse areas of retail, which includes – books, clothing, electronics, furniture, toys, petrol, software, financial services, telecom, and even internet services. It is headquartered in Welwyn City, Hertfordshire, England.
Tesco Social Links
Tesco Customer service
Customers can contact Tesco for any doubts and queries regarding the survey or their services in general. Tesco has several customer support numbers. Their service phone numbers are listed below:
- Tesco customer service phone contact number: 0800 50 5555
- Tesco technical helpline contact number: 0330 123 4055
Customers can even mail their questions at https://www.tesco.com/help/contact/
The stores open from Monday to Saturday from 8 AM to 8 PM and on Sundays from 9 Am to 6 PM.
People Also Ask On Tesco Customer Survey
Surveys are essential to understanding the experience of the customers at the retail stores. It helps in understanding the shortcomings of the business. It can help in improving the services provided by the retailer in the future.
Each receipt has a 4 digit survey code printed on it. Each code can be used to fill the survey only once.
The customers’ personal information is not used for any other purpose besides the survey.
After the prizes are drawn from the sweepstake, the list of winners is displayed on the Tesco website