Eso Coldharbour Survey – The Elder scrolls online is a massively multiplayer role-playing game. It is developed by Zenimax online studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. This game is a part of the Elder Scroll series. It was released in April 2014 for Microsoft Windows and OS X. Also, available for the PlayStation 4 and 5 and X box currently.
Eso Coldharbour Survey
In the Elder Scrolls Online, Survey reports rewards for doing crafting writs also known as daily quests. These surveys not rewarded every time a player completes a writ. However, they were given out often enough and worth competing for.
Coldharbour Survey Game story and setting
The background of the game set on a continent called Tamriel in the second era. The structure of the game set in two different conflicts progressing at the same time.
- The first struggle of the game set in a realm called Coldharbour, against the Daedric Prince Molag Bal.
- The second struggle is to capture the vacant imperial throne contested by three alliances of the mortal realm.
The major first portion of the game sets Coldharbour as the backdrop. A survey of the location of the land in the game is necessary for smooth navigation.
Coldharbour is the plane of Oblivion, associated with Prince Molag Bal. It has a ground like sludge. The sky in Coldharbour is constantly burning and yet the air is always freezing. Coldharbour is famously known as one of the worst realms of Oblivion. It also contains “The Doors of Oblivion”. It is dripping with blood and full of corpses.
Coldharbour also houses a prison, where all the prisoners deposited. This realm known for its vast slave pens and laborers, bleak, dead, rocky chasms, and twisted abandoned ruins. Some of these ripped straight out of Nim, like the Agronian village. Coldharbour also believed in a premonition of Nim’s future.
Females who turned into vampire lords, during a ritual with Molag Bal called “Daughters of Coldharbour”.
Coldharbour Survey Map
In the Coldharbour survey report after completing several different daily quests, players can get the chance to collect survey maps. The chance to receive is survey map is about 15 % for woodworking, Blacksmithing, and Clothing. It is 30 % for Enchanting and 50 % for Alchemy. Provisioning of crafting writs does not help in getting rewarded by survey maps.
- The function of Survey maps is the same as a treasure map.
- A player receives a survey map after completing a writ or quest.
- On collecting the survey report, the player needs to visit the designated area in the specific zone the survey report is for.
- On finding a location specified on the survey map, it enables the player to loot multiple resource nodes. Such nodes yield an increased amount of materials that the player usually gets for the resource nodes.
- Each survey map on average provides about 2500g worth of materials.
- According to the location, there can also be monsters present around the resource nodes. Such monsters on the survey map need to kill as they’re almost always normal monsters that are easy to kill.
- In some of the locations, monsters completely avoided using stealth.
- The high yielding survey nodes appear when a player has the corresponding nodes.
- The rules for the provisioners are different in this regard. They get the chance to receive recipes when turning in writ quests, instead of survey reports.
Also look on other surveys like
Eso Coldharbour Survey Locations
The Coldharbour survey maps include a few locations for resources. We have listed them below along with their coordinates so that players can easily spot them in their quests:
- Alchemy Survey Map
A1 – 41.38 × 77.58
A2 – 42.63 × 70.08
- Blacksmithing Survey Map
B1 – 74.46 × 66.42
B2 – 73.10 × 70.30
- Clothing Survey Map
C1 – 67.26 × 76.06
C2 – 63.00 × 69.80
- Woodworking Survey Map
W1 – 45.45 × 50.50
W2 – 54.90 × 44.90
- Enchanting Survey Map
E1 – 24.86 × 61.82
E2 – 26.19 × 67.65
- Jewellery Survey Map
J1 – 54.61 × 74.04
J2 – 41.10 × 81.36
The players can make use of these coordinates to access the survey reports in the Coldharbour realm.