IHOP has started a series of guest satisfaction surveys for its customers. They want to get feedback from their customers. Surveys are a great way to understand the customers and get their ideas and opinions.
Ihop Guest Survey
The Ihop Online survey provides an insight into how people like the food, services and treatment of customers. Customers also get a chance to win rewards at the end of the survey.
The Ihop customer feedback survey contains an online questionnaire, which the customers have to fill. The answers provided by the customers are analysed by a team of policymakers. They understand the likes and dislikes of the customers, with the current system in the restaurant. They create strategies where they eliminate the weaknesses and work on improving their strength.
Ihop Customer Satisfaction Survey Eligibility
The customers who dine at or order take out from Ihop are all welcome to fill the surveys. However, they just have to fill certain eligibility criteria. Below we have prepared a list of criteria:
- The participants should be 18 years of age or older.
- The participants should be legal residents of the United States, District of Columbia or Canada.
- Also, the employees, their friends, family and relatives are not allowed to participate in the survey.
- The participant should have a Ihop survey code printed on their purchase receipt.
- They should have a basic understanding of English or Spanish.
Ihop Feedback Survey Rules
The customers who fill all the eligibility criteria are required to follow some rules. They should observe them while filling the survey questionnaires. Below is a list of the simple rules to adhere:
- They should have a device such as a phone, tablet or laptop since the survey is online.
- They should have a stable internet connection for the duration of the survey.
- The prize won by the Talktoihop Guest survey participants not transferred to anyone else.
- The purchase receipt should not be older than 3 days.
- One receipt used by one person to fill the survey once.
- The survey reward cannot be exchanged for cash.
How To Take Ihop Survey Online
The process of filling the survey is very simple. We have listed the easy steps for them to follow, below:
- Visit the official survey website.
- Choose language.
- Participants are required to enter their receipt details on the homepage:
The survey code, Time of visit, Server ID (up to 7 digits)
- Click on START to begin the ihop guest satisfaction survey.
- The participants are redirected to the questionnaire.
- The questions asked will be about the customers’ recent experience.
- They should provide answers with honesty.
- They are also to enter some personal information, after filling all answers.
- Click on the SUBMIT ihop guest survey at the end.
- The participant will get a validation code, which should be noted down.
- The code can be used on a next visit to claim the survey reward.
Questions Asked In TalktoIhop Survey
The questions asked in the IHOP’s questionnaire are related to several different aspects of the restaurant. The customers have to provide answers by giving satisfaction ratings. The questions can be about:
- The details of the customers visit IHOP
- The staff’s helping nature.
- Also, the quality of food served.
- The quality of client administration
- The quality of service offered.
- Delivery and take out service provided.
- If the customer is happy with the menu prices.
- The opening hours of the restaurant.
- General satisfaction rating.
Ihop Survey Rewards
IHop is very thankful to the customers, for sparing their precious time for the survey. They provide a reward for all the survey participants. The participants receive validation code coupons immediately at the survey submission. The code should be noted down on the receipt for future use.
Customers can receive one free short stack of buttermilk pancakes with the code. The Ihop offer code expires after 30 days of the purchase receipt issue date.
IHop is an American multinational pancake house restaurant chain; It is famous for specializing in breakfast foods. It was founded in 1958 by Al Lapin, Jerry Lapin, Albert Kallis and Al Lapin Jr. The very first IHop was opened in Toluca Lake, Calif. The name IHop is an acronym for International House of Pancakes.
The IHop headquarters are located in Glendale, California, United States. The company has over 1,800 locations all over the world. 99% of them are franchises. IHop is owned by a parent organisation called Dine Brands Global. Its CEO is John Peyton.
IHop is most famous for two things:
- It holds free pancakes days for its customers on National Pancake Day.
- Many IHop outlets are open for 24 hours.
Ihop Social Links
Ihop Menu List and specials
IHOP’s main focus is breakfast foods, however, it also serves dinner and lunch foods. It offers items in the line of, pancakes, waffles, French toast, Omelettes, sandwiches, burritos etc. Some of its most popular menu items are mentioned below:
Pancakes and Crepes
- Original Buttermilk Pancakes
- Harvest grain and Nut Pancakes
- New York Cheesecake Pancakes
- Double Blueberry Pancakes
- Swedish Crepes
- Sirloin Steak Tips and eggs
- Split Decision Breakfast
- Chicken and Pancakes
- Southwest scramble
- Spicy Poblano Omelette
- Big Steak Omelette
- Chicken Fajita Omelette
- Green Chile Omelette
- Bacon Temptation Omelette
- Spinach and Mushroom Omelette
- Belgian Waffles and Combos
- Sides (Pork Sausages, Bacon, Hash Brown etc. )
- Steak Burgers and Chicken Sandwiches
- Handcrafted Sandwiches
- Apps and Salads
- Syrup Caddy
- They also offer several gluten-free options of the above.
Ihop Store Locations
IHOP has 1,841 locations in the Americas, the Middle East and South Asia. It has locations in 50 states of the US, Canada, Guatemala, Puerto Rico, The Philippines, The U.S. Virgin Islands. It has also operations in 6 Middle Eastern countries:
- The United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
It also has 3 locations in Ecuador, South America. IHop also offers a quick-service version of the chain offered at locations such as airports, school campuses, military food courts and travel centres.
Ihop Customer Service
The IHop loves to get feedback from its customers on ways to improve. That’s why they have a dedicated team of customer service representatives.
- Customers can visit their official contact our website at https://www.ihop.com/en/contact-us
- They can write a feedback message on their page and they will be contacted with solutions.
- Customers can call them also on 1-800-650-8330.
- For a restaurant-specific issue or question, call their Guest Relations Department at 866-444-5144.
- They can also be emailed a query on their mail address.
People Also Ask On Talktoihop Guest Survey
Where is the IHop headquarters located?
IHop headquarters are located at t 450 North Brand Blvd., Glendale, California 91203. Customers can even send them mail.
What is the reward for filling the Ihop online feedback survey?
Customers, who fill the survey, are eligible to get a code for a free short stack of Buttermilk Pancakes.
How many people can enter the ihop customer survey using a receipt?
The purchase receipts contain a survey code. The code can only be used once, within 3 days of purchase. Therefore only one person can use one receipt.
How can I enter the ihop guest satisfaction survey?
The customers can enter the guest satisfaction surveys by visiting the website.