Payless dedicated to serving its customers in the best way possible and making them happy. They desire to make their customers happy by understanding them better.
- 1 Tellpayless Survey
- 1.1 Payless Survey Eligibility
- 1.2 Payless guest Survey Participation Rules
- 1.3 How To Take Tellpayless Survey
- 1.4 Questions asked in Payless Customer Satisfaction Survey
- 1.5 Payless Free Coupon Code Rewards
- 1.6 About Payless
- 1.7 Payless Social Media Links
- 1.8 Payless Customer service
- 1.9 Payless Nearby locations
- 1.10 People Also Ask On Payless Customer Survey
- 2 What is the prize of filling the payless guest satisfaction survey?
- 3 How many times can one person fill the survey?
- 4 Does the purchase receipt get expired after some time?
Customer care surveys are the best ways to get to know your customer’s ideas and thoughts. Stores can better grasp the kind of services they are providing through customer service. The survey designed by Payless filled by the customers in just a few minutes.
It covers extensively most areas of the store; the survey participants should answer the questions with sincerity. It also benefits the customers since they can communicate with the store management and pass on their ideas.
Payless Survey Eligibility
All the customers who have visited a payless store are welcome to fill the survey. They should, however, fulfill a few eligibility criteria, such as:
- Participants should have a recent purchase receipt from Payless.
- The receipt should contain a 20 digit survey invitation code on it.
- The participant should be older than 18 years of age.
- They should have a basic understanding of English or Spanish to read the payless shoe source customer satisfaction survey.
- The employees at payless and their immediate family members and friends not allowed to participate in this tellpayless customer survey.
Payless guest Survey Participation Rules
The customers who fulfill all eligibility criteria can start filling the survey. They should just remember the following rules in mind while filling in.
- Participants should have a device to fill the survey on such as a laptop, mobile, or tablet.
- A stable internet connection for the duration of the survey.
- The reward prize of the survey is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- One receipt can allow only one payless guest survey entry.
- A valid email address.
How To Take Tellpayless Survey
The participants can fill the survey by following a few easy steps listed below:
- Visit the official survey website.
- Choose your preferred language.
- On the homepage, enter the payless survey 20 digit code printed at the bottom of the purchase receipt.
- Click on enter and get redirected to the survey questions.
- The participant should answer all the questions with honesty.
- Rate the Payless customer experience according to recent visit’s experience.
- Enter a few personal details, such as
- House address
- Contact number
- Email address
- Submit the completed Payless shoesource customer survey.
- The participant will receive a tellpayless survey code at the end. The code redeemed on a future visit to the store.
Questions asked in Payless Customer Satisfaction Survey
The questions in the survey are about the various aspects of the store visit. They can be about:
- The quality of staff behavior at the store.
- The atmosphere and ambiance at the store
- Also, the general cleanliness and hygiene
- The attitude of the management and client administration
- The services offered
- If the customer is satisfied with their purchase and its price etc.
Payless Free Coupon Code Rewards
Customers spare their precious time to fill the surveys. They are therefore often rewarded for their efforts in helping the store. At Payless, survey participants get a voucher code at the submission of the tellpayless online survey.
The code is a coupon for a $5 discount at the store. If the customer visits the store next time, they can use the code to get a discount on their total.
Payless is a popular international discount footwear chain. Originally called, Payless shoe source Inc. It sells all kinds of footwear and footwear accessories, such as socks, etc. Payless was first established in 1956 by two cousins named Louis and Shaol Pozez. It was originally owned by two companies called Blum Capital and Golden Gate Capital.
After a few years in 1879, it went public as the Volume shoe company. Payless has its operations all over the US and Canada. Its headquarters is located in Miami, Florida, United States. The first company Payless ever merged with was The May Department Stores Company. It has since taken in and also liquefied several companies.
Payless Social Media Links
Payless currently has operations in more than 30 countries. It has about 3500 stores spread all over the globe. It is now owned by a group of investors led by Alden Global Capital and Axar Capital Management.
Payless Customer service
Payless values customer feedback and queries. They have a dedicated team of customer service for solving issues. Customers can contact them by:
- Contact them on 1-877-474-6379.
- Customers can email their problems or reviews etc. on [email protected]
- Visit their contact us page at https://www.payless.com/contact-us
- The customer service works 8:00 am – 9:00 pm EST Monday through Friday
- 8:00 am – 6:00 pm EST on Saturday and Sunday.
- Their Customer care mail address is
4910 Corporate Centre Dr
Suite 210 Lawrence
Payless Nearby locations
Payless has more than 3500 stores in more than 30 countries. Customers can visit their store location website to look for a store near them. Some of the most popular stores were in Canada, Eastern Caribbean, UAE, Indonesia, Singapore, Jamaica, Philippines, Thailand, Australia, Trinidad and Tobago, Barbados, etc.
People Also Ask On Payless Customer Survey
What is the prize of filling the payless guest satisfaction survey?
All the customers who fill the survey at Payless are rewarded with a promo code to get a $5 discount on their next purchase.
How many times can one person fill the survey?
One person is eligible to fill the tellpayless survey only once.
Does the purchase receipt get expired after some time?
The receipt is valid for seven days, the 20 digit code expires after that time