Savers are a nonprofit thrift store chain in the United States with over 300 locations in the United States, Australia, and Canada. In 2012, the company earned over $1 billion and continued to grow at a faster pace. The store donates all it’s revenue to various non-profit organizations. The company hence conducts various programs for its betterment.
Savers Listens Survey
The thrift store conducts a Savers Listens Customer satisfaction survey, which asks for your feedback on their products and services. All you have to do is answer a few questions, and you can earn coupon cards with discounts. The saver’s coupons carry from a $2 deduction on a $5 purchase and so on.
The store conducts this savers donation survey to have a closure on their performance in the market and to have a more extensive base of satisfied customers. It stresses on giving you a better experience every time you visit the store. Your valuable feedback helps them grow and looks at the casualties.
Is it safe to take savers listens donation survey
It is safe to participate in the survey. All the details that you need to provide given on your purchase receipt from your last purchase. All you need to do is fill in the receipt code, and you’re good to go.
Do not provide any unnecessary details of your bank account on any site as they do not ask for it. You are also not required to make any payments to take the survey. It is safe and reliable. It is a shopping store where it provides its customers to fill a survey and get rewards. Similar to it, the customers can also try Target shopping stores with a lot of varieties. It also provides a survey under the Target Customer Satisfaction Survey, where its customers can get coupons and gift cards.
Terms and Conditions to Participate in Saverslistens.com
- You need to make a purchase or a donation to take the survey.
- One needs to be 18 years or above to participate in the survey.
- You can take only one survey a month, no matter how many purchases or donations you make.
- Coupons are to presented before the purchase.
- No cash value.
- No credit or cash is refundable.
- Cards are not redeemable for cash.
- Coupons are not valid on sales and cannot combine with any other coupon cards.
- The survey should take within a week of the purchase.
- Savers can cancel anytime.
- Members and workers associated with the store and their family members are not eligible to take the survey.
How To Take Part In Savers Listens Customer Survey
The survey is going to take a few minutes to complete and have pretty simple questions to go. You need to follow a few simple steps to complete the Saverslistens survey and get your validation code. Follow the steps below to gain a hassle-free experience:
- There are two ways to enter the customer survey, and you either have to make a purchase or make a donation at a Savers store.
- Doing that, you need to keep the receipt safe with you since you need to provide all the details printed on the receipt.
- Go to their online website
- You get to select if you’re donation is from a purchase from the store or a gift made to the store.
- You have to provide the Savers Listens receipt code and date to start the survey. The receipt is only valid for seven days.
- You are then needed to select a language between English and Spanish.
- Answer all the questions regarding their products and services. Do not leave any answer incomplete, which will lead to direct cancellation.
- On completing the survey, you will give a Saverslistens validation code, which you can redeem on your next purchase.
How To Redeem Savers Listens Survey Validation Code
On completing the survey, you provided with a validation code that you can redeem on your next purchase. All you need to do is carry your purchase or donation receipt along with the validation code. Here are some steps below on how to redeem your validation code:
- Carry your purchase or donation receipt along with the validation code you received from taking the savers listens donation survey.
- Before your billing, present the validation code to the billing counter.
- Your Savers Listens code is applied, and the amount deducted from your total bill.
Savers Social Profiles
Savers Listens Survey $ 2 Off, Gift Coupons And Rewards
The store provides you with a $2 off coupon code on a purchase of a minimum of $5. You can only get this validation coupon in taking the survey. The code is valid for seven days and should use before it expires
Frequently Asked Questions In avers Listens Donation Survey
- How was the quality of the product that you received from our end?
- About the ambiance and the staffs’ behavior?
- How was the cleanliness of the store?
- What was your overall experience in the store?
- How likely would you recommend it to others?
- How likely are you to make donations to the store?
The saverslistens.com survey is beneficial to customers as well as the store. By answering some questions, you can also help contribute to the poor and needy. Hence, it is a good initiative in the party of the store, and it is also beneficial for the customer. You can earn yourself discounts only by answering a few questions by sparing some time off your day. It is an excellent deal to go after.
Savers Listens Survey Overview
|Name Of The Survey||Savers Listens|
|Survey Conducted By||Savers|
|Survey Code||On the Receipt is given during the time of purchase|
|Validity Of The Receipt Code||30 Days|
|Coupon Limit||Only once|
|Survey Participation Limit||One time per user per month|
|Contact Number||Contact Online Through Official Website|
People Also Ask On saverslistens.com survey
How many surveys can we take with one receipt?
You can only take one survey with one receipt. You can also only take one survey a month irrespective of the number of receipts you have collected in a month.
Is it mandatory to have a purchase to take the survey?
You either have to have a purchase or make a donation to the store to take the survey.
How long is the code valid?
Their code is valid for seven days.