Mike’s is committed to providing its customers with services of great value. It believes in offering trustworthy products and services at its stores.
Mike’s Carwash Survey
Mike’s wants to get honest feedback and critique from their customers. Hence they have designed a survey to help them get to understand their customers better.
Guest Satisfaction surveys are a great way to improve business. It helps in investigating the satisfaction level of the customers.
Mikescarwash Customer Survey Eligibility
The interested participants should fulfil certain eligibility criteria. The most important thing required is a purchase receipt. Below is a list of other requirements:
- The participant should be a legal resident of the United States of America.
- They should be 18 years or older during the time of the survey.
- The employees working at Mike’s and their friends, family and relatives are not allowed to fill the Mikescarwash online survey.
- The participant should have a purchase receipt from Mike’s, which should not be older than 30 days.
Mikes Carwash Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules
The customers who fulfil the above eligibility requirements are welcome to fill the survey. The questionnaire filled by abiding by a few rules mentioned as follows:
- A working understanding of English or Spanish required to understand the survey questions.
- The participant should have a device such as a laptop, mobile or tablet, etc.
- The participant should have a stable internet connection.
- The reward of the mikes carwash customer satisfaction survey cant redeem for a cash exchange.
- One Mike’s Carwash survey code used to enter only one person.
How To Take Mikes Carwash Feedback Survey
The participants can complete Mike’s carwash survey by following a few simple steps.
- Visit the official survey website
- Enter the one-time-use sales ID on your receipt.
- Click on Go, after filling in the information and proceed to the Mikescarwash customer survey.
- The questions require answers based on the satisfaction level of the customers.
- The participant should answer the series of questions based on their honest experience at the store.
- The participant should then rate his overall satisfaction score for his visit.
- Enter a few personal information details at the end of the Mike’s Carwash Feedback survey, like
- Phone number
- At the end of the survey. The participant will be entered into a sweepstake to get a chance to win $100
Questions Asked In Mike’s Guest Survey
Participants have to answer the survey questions on a rating of 1 to 5. It ranges from extremely satisfied to extremely dissatisfied. The questions ask:
- The make and model of the customers’ car.
- Their age
- Their gender
- If the customer would like a follow-up
- If the customer is satisfied with the price paid
- The overall behaviour of the staff
- Overall experience
- Dryness of car
- Quality of Carwash
- If the customer would like to recommend some suggestions to improve services.
Mikes Carwash $100 Cashback Rewards
The customers who fill the survey are given a reward at the end of the survey. After completing the Mikescarwash survey, the entrants have to enter a few personal details.
They are then entered into a sweepstake worth $100. The lucky winning customer is notified by Mike’s.
Crew Carwash Survey
Sonic Drive-In Guest Satisfaction Survey
Pilot Flying J Survey
About Mike’s carwash
Mike’s is a chain of carwash stores based in Ohio. It provides all kinds of car wash related services to customers. Its first-ever car wash was established in 1948. It is a business owned privately by Mike Dahm. The business began with owners and brothers Mike and Bill Dahm.
It now also has a subsidiary company called Centreville carwash, LLC. Currently, Mike’s has close to 29 locations spread in the United States. Its headquarters are situated in Loveland, Ohio.
Mike’s offers several different services to its customers such as:
- A full package car service includes interior and exterior cleaning.
- A self-serve wash, where car owners can wash their car themselves, using the services at Mike’s.
- Disposing of trash in the car
- Vacuuming and polishing the car seats.
- Clean the inside of windows and windshields.
Mike’s Carwash Social Media Links
Other Additional Links
Mike’s Carwash Contact Page
Mikes Carwash Nearby Locations
Mike’s carwash currently has 29 locations in total. Interested customers can visit its official website to look for centres near them. They are located in:
- 16 centres in Cincinnati Area
- 3 centres in Dayton Area
- 2 centres in Louisville Area
- 6 centres in Fort Wayne Area
- 1 centre in Mishawaka
- 1 centre in Evansville
Mike’s Carwash Customer Service
Mike’s carwash loves to listen to its customer’s feedback. Good customer service is an important aspect of any business. They have a special team dedicated to customer service. Their goal is to provide their customers with prompt and extraordinary service.
- Customer service can be contacted on the official website of Mike’s.
- Customer Service Support Team is also available at 844-280-WASH (9274) or 513-677-4700.
- Customers can also email them Monday- Friday from 8 am – 5 pm.
People Also Ask On Mikes Carwash Online Survey
What are the working hours of Mike’s carwash?
Customers are welcome to visit the carwash centres every day from 7 AM to 9 PM.
How many times can a person participate in the survey?
One person can enter only once with a receipt, not older than 30 days.
What are the questions in the survey like?
The survey questions are very simple and easy to follow. It covers areas like the quality of carwash and service quality, staff service etc.
Leave a Reply